Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: JuMpS uP aNd DoWn WiTh ExCiTeMeNt!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lainy is home! Lainy is back! Chai is HAPPY!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs EVERYONE!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *bounces with away Monkey Boy to go SMOOSH Lainy* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chai....have you heard that Lainy's home? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    *jumps up and down with Chai* [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    happy to be back!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You must be too excited to realise that that's what I just said! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    Chai....have you heard that Lainy's home? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    *jumps up and down with Chai* [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    You must be too excited to realise that that's what I just said! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    sorry....I couldn't hear...Monkey boy had a banana in my ear [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't joke about [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] 's in the ear!! It actually happened to me once. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    sorry....I couldn't hear...Monkey boy had a banana in my ear [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  7. #7
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    LMAO

    *yells because Marci can't hear me*

    I know why I missed you all so much!

    Takes a nibble on the big [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
    LMAO

    *yells because Marci can't hear me*

    I know why I missed you all so much!

    Takes a nibble on the big [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Lainy! Get that out of your mouth! you don't know where it's been! rotflmao

  9. #9
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    Lainy! Get that out of your mouth! you don't know where it's been! rotflmao
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Marci I can't I need my potassium I have been lacking in it for a few weeks.
    *dosn't care where its been and please don't tell me ignorance is bliss*

    LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •